Please join us for the fun and enlightenment!
- 7:00 p.m. — Friday Shabbat service
- 9:00 a.m. — schmooze
- 9:30 a.m. — Torah service;
we need 10+ commitments for minyan
- 10:15 a.m. — Torah study
- 5:00 p.m. — dinner at Beth Shalom: Hogwarts House chicken; everyone is invited
See Signup Genius (coming soon by email)
- 6:00 p.m. — Purim Spiel
- 6:15 p.m. — Megillah reading
- 6:30 p.m. — Dessert (parve or dairy only)
- 7:00 p.m. — Havdalah service
- 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. — To the best of our knowledge, Rabbi Miller is visiting the religious school
About Rabbi MillerRabbi Miller is a vibrant and devoted rabbi with three decades of sharing Jewish wisdom in the greater Washington, D.C., area.
She received her ordination as a pluralistic rabbi at the Academy for Jewish Religion in New York City and now specializes in Jewish life cycle events and non-denominational, multi-faith spiritual counseling.
You are welcome to take a look at Rabbi Miller’s Spiritualetters blog. She looks forward to the opportunity to guide us on our spiritual journey.
This visit marks Rabbi Miller's third weekend with us. Please come to enjoy her singing, Torah reading, and spiritual leadership.