ScheduleThis weekend will be the end of Chanukah, so we have much to celebrate. We plan to have a children’s service on Friday as well as a Chanukah/Havdalah service on Saturday with a dessert/potato latkes party after the service.
- 6:15 p.m. — Chanukah lighting with the rabbi. Bring your own Chanukiah (Chanukah menorah) and candles.
- 6:30–7:00 p.m. — Meet Rabbi Miller
- 7:00 p.m. — Friday service
- 9:00–10:15 a.m. — Saturday morning service and Torah study
- afternoon — visits with home-bound community members
- 5:00 p.m. — Community Chanukah candle lighting with Rabbi Miller. (Bring your own Chanukiah and candles; bring a dessert or latkes for the party to follow.) Havdalah service and Chanukah party to follow.
- 9:00 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — Rabbi Miller visiting the religious school.
About Rabbi MillerRabbi Miller is a vibrant and devoted rabbi with three decades of sharing Jewish wisdom in the greater Washington, D.C., area.
She received her ordination as a pluralistic rabbi at the Academy for Jewish Religion in New York City and now specializes in Jewish life cycle events and non-denominational, multi-faith spiritual counseling.
You are welcome to take a look at Rabbi Miller’s Spiritualetters blog. She looks forward to the opportunity to guide us on our spiritual journey.
We hope that Rabbi Miller will be joining us a few more times during the year so please come on Shabbat on Dec 7 and enjoy her singing, Torah reading, and spiritual leadership.